Some questions I would like to explore related to my topic include:
1. What is the best combination of time and intensity for cardiovascular and strengthening benefits?
2. Can I actually make this fun?
3. Do the benefits of exercising an additional day per week begin to diminish after, say, 3 or 4 days?
4. How do the benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training compare to traditional interval training?.
5. Does exercising regularly really relieve stress (when you have to make time for it in your busy schedule?
6. What psychological do I have to overcome?
7. What music gets me to go harder and faster?
8. How can I boost my energy in the afternoon? I am usually feeling energized in the morning and at night, but I may have to exercise at around 3-4 pm.
9. How have my body's abilities to build muscle and improve cardiovascular fitness diminished since I reached my peak fitness (age 21)?
10. Can I do this without aggravating my chronic hip problems (tendinitis, scar tissue from previous sports injury)?
Luckily, there are lots of online resources out there. I have already created a Pinterest board to get me started, and I've hit the gym about half a dozen times since I first got the idea! So I'm on my way! Check it out!